Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Learnings

This school year I learned many things regarding the subject Computer and Practical Arts. I learned about things which are not common to me like making a blog and creating the dev c++.

  • First Quarter-I learned about internet, its history and, concepts regarding it ; I also learned about HTML which is a computer language used to create hypertext documents, allowing connections from one document or Internet page to numerous others. HTML is the primary language used to create pages on the World Wide Web.
  • Second Quarter- I learned about flowcharts which are diagrammatic representation of the operations involved in an algorithm or automated system. Flow lines indicate the sequence of operations or the flow of data, and special standard symbols are used to represent particular operations.I also learned how to use different symbols and shapes which creates and organizes thoughts in a flowchart.
  • Third Quarter-I learned how to create different kinds of programs which uses dev c++ for programming. I learned how to make inventories, conversion programs, loopings etc. I also learned different codes which are essential in making a program.
  • Fourth Quarter-I learned how to make a blog which is also called online journal and diary. A diary which is available via internet. I also learned about handicrafts which is an art that uses your hands in making something. And also I learned about crafts which can be a source of trade and art.The fourth quarter lessons helped me improve my abilities in arts.

I learned many things this year, in this subject which has a purpose. The things I learned in this subject are not nonsense instead they are very useful because you could practice it until you grow up. This subject taught me many values like patience, perseverance, hard work, creativity, resourcefulness. etc.

0 comments: